shrug-l: Question in Regards to ArcGIS 9.2

Aries Page apage at pbgfl.com
Tue Feb 6 08:05:20 EST 2007

Hello All

We are considering upgrading to 9.2 and wanted to know from everyone
what some of the major issues were and if there were some things we need
to do before making that upgrade. I have reviewed the user forums on
esri's site, but also wanted to get the group's perspective on any of
the issues before we attempt the upgrade. I believe we are going to
start with just the desktop before we move to IMS and SDE. Will there be
any problems if we upgrade desktop and not SDE at the same time?

Thanks in advance for any comments

Aries BJ Page

GIS Manager

City of Palm Beach Gardens

apage at pbgfl.com

561-799-4278

DISCLAIMER:
Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from local officials regarding city business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.