shrug-l: Help! Building coverages

Capobianco, Kristy Kristy.Capobianco at rsandh.com
Thu Feb 8 13:37:36 EST 2007

Hello Andrea,

There is a free extension you can download called ET GeoWizards 9.6
(http://www.ian-ko.com/).  Within this extension there click the Convert
tab, then choose Polygon to Point.  This function will convert a polygon
dataset to a point dataset with three options for the conversion:
vertices, label points or center points.

This extension also has many other really great features.

Hope this helps.

Kristy

Kristy M. Capobianco
GIS Analyst - Transportation Department