shrug-l: State of Georgia Congressional District ...

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Jan 11 09:31:54 EST 2007

Look on the Georgia GIS Clearing House. Here is the url:
http://gis1.state.ga.us/index.asp

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule
of upcoming classes.