shrug-l: THANKS to ALL!!! RE: State of Georgia Congressional District ...

Tan, Yurong Yurong.Tan at va.gov
Thu Jan 11 15:37:49 EST 2007

Thank you all for all those helpful and lightning-fast responses.  I got
what I was looking for.

Cheers!

Yurong Tan, Ph.D., Program Analyst/GIS
PSSG - Field Unit of ADUSH for Policy and Planning
Department of Veterans Affairs
Tel:  352-374-6080 (x5382)
Fax: 352-374-6119
They all gave some and some gave all!