shrug-l: Seats still available for February GIS training classes

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Jan 31 14:14:50 EST 2007

Seats are still available for the GIS training classes we are offering
in February. If you visit our ad on the new GIS Yellow Pages at
http://www.gisyellowpages.com/listingdetail.php?id=36, you can download
a coupon good for 10% off the normal cost of any scheduled instructor
led training.

What & When:

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20I.pdf>
Introduction to ArcGIS I - Feb. 12-13

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20II.pdf
> Introduction to ArcGIS II - Feb. 14-16

<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/Using%20AutoCAD%20Data%20in%20ArcGIS.
pdf> Using
<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/Using%20AutoCAD%20Data%20in%20ArcGIS.
pdf>  AutoCAD data in ArcGIS - Feb. 27-28  **NEW**

How Much:

Introduction to ArcGIS I - $750.00 per student

Introduction to ArcGIS II - $1,100.00 per student

Introduction to ArcGIS I & II Bundle - $1,750.00 per student

Using AutoCAD Data in ArcGIS - $750.00 per student

To register or for more information about these classes, please visit
our website at www.keckwood.com <http://www.keckwood.com/>  or contact
us at gistraining at keckwood.com.

We also offer CD-ROM based Virtual GIS training classes in addition to
our instructor led classes. Some of the classes offered include:

*

	Fundamentals
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Fundamentals%20Editing%20Arc
GIS.pdf> of Editing with ArcGIS Desktop
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20Geoprocessing%2
0with%20Python.pdf> Introduction to Geoprocessing with Python in ArcGIS
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20VBA%20in%20ArcM
ap.pdf> Introduction to VBA in ArcMap
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Geocoding%20in%20ArcGIS.pdf>
Geocoding and Address Matching in ArcGIS
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Advanced%20Labeling%20Annota
tion%20in%20ArcMap.pdf> Advanced Labeling & Annotation in ArcMap
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcObjects.pdf>
Introduction to ArcObjects
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Create%20net%20webservices%2
0with%20ArcIMS.pdf> Creating .NET Web Services with ArcIMS
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Using%20Google%20Maps%20in%2
0Apps.pdf> Using Google Maps in your applications