shrug-l: Seats still available for ArcGIS classes in Aug

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Jul 20 09:22:43 EDT 2007

We still have a few seats available in our Introduction to ArcGIS I
class being held on August 20-21 at our office in Duluth GA. The cost is
only $750.00 per student. We have one seat left in our Introduction to
ArcGIS II class being held on August 22-24 at our office in Duluth GA.
The cost for that class is $1,100.00 per student. If you want to take
both the cost is only $1,750.00.  For more information visit our website
at www.keckwood.com

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.