shrug-l: "Point" Address data?

Yasar Korkmaz Yasar.Korkmaz at citizensfla.com
Tue Jul 24 16:24:27 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am looking for point address data for various counties in FL for a
project I am working on at FSU Survey Research Lab. The project involves
extracting a list of individual postal addresses within a buffer zone
along a small road segment at various counties (for example, all the
mail addresses that falls within 100ft on both sides of "Apple Street"
from its intersection with the "Orange St" to its intersection with the
"Peach St."). I was wondering, first of all, if anyone knew if such a
data set (i.e. point address data) exists? And second, if it does, where
can I get it from?

I will greatly appreciate your help with this.

Thanks a lot,

Yas(h)ar Korkmaz