shrug-l: "Point" Address data?

C. Henry Depew sisu26 at nettally.com
Tue Jul 24 20:22:25 EDT 2007

Greetings!
     I need to do some research on the approach.  I sent a note to
the SHRUG list on this a while back and have to find the info
again.  If someone else comes up with an approach that works, I will
not need to dig through my un-organized archive file.  However, there
is a way using a dummy address with the street name to get a list of
everyone with an address on that street.  Then, you simply pull out
the ones you need.

C. Henry Depew