shrug-l: Exporting ArcMap document for use in Adobe

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Jul 25 11:59:34 EDT 2007

Kyle,
There is feature linked annotation which you can use in a Geodatabase.
It is linked to the attribute table much like labels and you can control
them on a individual basis. The main problem with feature linked anno is
that while ArcView can display and print feature linked anno, it will
not edit it. You must have ArcEditor or ArcInfo for that.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.