shrug-l: SHP Point to CAD

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Sun Jun 10 22:51:07 EDT 2007

I assume you are zooming around inside of AutoCAD when you are doing this. There are two setting you should try, PDMODE and PDSIZE. PDMODE controls how points are symbolized. PDSIZE controls the size of those symbols. Try adjusting those settings.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule of upcoming classes.