shrug-l: FL Public Lands

Bret Whiteley bwhiteley at creativeenvironmental.com
Thu Mar 1 11:54:20 EST 2007

Anybody awake and working - list has been quite the last few days!!

I am trying to find a dataset for all public owned land in the state.
Would be best, if the attributes broke out ownership type in to state,
county, municipality ect.  I have tried FGDL, and the only dataset are FNAI
managed lands or subsets on that data.  This data has gotta exist - please
somebody point me to it.

I really do not want to go through counties tax roll data and extract this.

Thanks,

Bret

  _____

It has removed 974 spam emails to date.