shrug-l: SHRUG Prestigious Speakers Bureau

Edwin, III Cake CakeE at leoncountyfl.gov
Mon Oct 15 16:10:02 EDT 2007

"Spatial Perspectives"

    Sixth Annual SHRUG GIS Workshop
Tallahassee, FL * November 13th-14th, 2007

Hello All,
Just a reminder that the deadline for submission of your abstract is the close of business on
10/16.  It's time to finish up that abstract you intended to submit weeks ago and get it turned
in.  Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your accomplishments and earn valuable points
towards your GISP.  We are looking forward to hearing from you!

The members of  SHRUG'S Prestigious Speaker's Bureau and the Workshop Planning Committee
would like to invite each of you to be involved in this year's SHRUG workshop. As a grassroots
organization, SHRUG relies on your experience, professionalism, and willingness to share your
accomplishments with your peers.  Presentations from professionals like you have played a major
role in the success of the annual workshop.  We look forward to hearing from each of you very soon.
The deadline for submission is October 16, 2007.  To those who have already submitted, you
will be hearing from us very soon about the presentation schedule.

Online Submission

Thank you for your involvement in SHRUG.

Sincerely,

Ned Cake,
SHRUG Workshop Presentation Coordinator