shrug-l: Anyone Versioning Geodatabases?

North, Joe Joe.North at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Apr 4 13:29:33 EDT 2008

Greetings,

We've a team of editors directly editing a versioned enterprise geodatabase
on an SDE library.  We intermittently run into technical issues with this
setup and I'd like to know if these are common to others.  ESRI forums on
these issues are sparse.  If you have some experience with such and/or are
interested in learning more please let me know on an email directly to me;
I'd like to participate in a support group/ ongoing user forum.

Thanks

Joe North
Environmental Manager
Geographic Information Systems
Watershed Data Services Section
2600 Blair Stone Road, Mail Station 3525
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/water
phone: (850)245-8537
fax: (850)245-7571

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Joe.North@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.