shrug-l: RE: FL DEP Albers to NAD83 transformations

Halverstadt, Heather heather.halverstadt at brevardcounty.us
Mon Aug 18 08:25:08 EDT 2008

We're having problems with this projection too. It seems that this is a
custom projection -as such, I don't think Arc 9.2 would know how to
reproject it... unless one of the FDEP people could provide us with a
script? Any of you FDEP people available to give advice? We need it in
NAD83 SPFLE (feet).

Heather Halverstadt
GIS Analyst III, 911 Administration
Brevard County Board of County Commissioners
Government Center C-201
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Melbourne, FL 32940-6602
Office (321) 690-6846, Fax (321) 690-6842