shrug-l: Create a street index in ArcMap 9.1?

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Aug 19 10:07:03 EDT 2008

What we have done in the past is create a polygon FC for our grid
assigning the tile id to each polygon. You then union this with the
Street Centerlines or do a spatial join. Then you can summarize the
resulting attribute table. Then you can embed the table in the layout.
Not the prettiest method but it works.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor