shrug-l: GIS Analyst Position at Citizens Prop Ins. Corp. Tallahassee

Yasar Korkmaz Yasar.Korkmaz at citizensfla.com
Thu Jan 17 10:14:35 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

I am happy to announce that we have a GIS Analyst position opening. To
see the details and apply for the position please go to
www.citizensfla.com <http://www.citizensfla.com/>  and click the link
Career Opportunities in the middle towards the bottom of the screen.

Citizens is currently the largest property insurer in the State of
Florida with its unique status and residual market role. We are eager to
implement the GIS technology at a corporate wide scale. This brings
about an exciting opportunity for all levels of GIS professionals to be
a part of this implementation process. I am looking forward to working
with energetic teammates towards this goal.

Thanks and please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have
any questions.

Yasar Korkmaz

GIS Manager

Citizens Property Insurance Corp.