shrug-l: Deleting Base Data Feature Classes in SDE

Ken Stocks ken at talquinelectric.com
Tue Jun 3 10:41:22 EDT 2008

Shruggers,

I am having a difficult time finding the most efficient way to delete
base data feature classes in SDE.  I have several feature classes in
four separate counties that need to be replaced/updated in our sde
geodatabase.  This includes roads, parcels, building footprints, etc.  I
have considered deleting all records in each feature class and loading
data but would not like to be restricted to the existing field names or
schema.  If possible, I would like to completely delete base data
feature classes in the sde and import new feature classes.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Talquin Electric Cooperative, Inc.

Ken Stocks, Mapping Coordinator

Office:    850-627-7651 ext. 1756

Cell:         850-694-3730

PineApp Mail-SeCure at Talquin Electric Cooperative for the presence
of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses. For more information,
contact Webmaster at talquinelectric.com