shrug-l: Hardware

Joseph_Sowers at doh.state.fl.us Joseph_Sowers at doh.state.fl.us
Tue Mar 4 10:13:05 EST 2008

Good information here; I also recommended dual monitors if at all
possible for ease of working with multiple windows.

Joseph Sowers

PST Compliance Program / GIS

Environmental Health Division

Pinellas County Health Department

joseph_sowers at doh.state.fl.us

727-538-7277 xt. 1133

 Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request. This
e-mail communication may therefore be subject to public disclosure.