shrug-l: Georgia URISA Job Fair

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Mar 13 08:18:15 EDT 2008

Georgia URISA ( <http://www.gaurisa.org/> www.gaurisa.org) is holding
our annual GIS job fair on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 at Kennesaw State
University in the Burruss Institute.  If you are looking for new hires
or interns, I hope you will consider attending.  Students from colleges
and universities, such as University of Georgia, Georgia Tech, Georgia
State University, Kennesaw State, Gainesville College, Southern
Polytechnic State University and the University of West Georgia, will be
invited.

A table and chairs will be provided for each organization interested in
recruiting students. It is recommended you bring a sign to hang at your
table identifying your company and any general informational brochures
to explain to the students your company's business/market.

The program schedule is expected to be as:
11am-11:30am                   Setup; most organizations will only need
10-15 min to setup.
11:30am-12:30pm                    Interviews with students and Lunch
12:30pm-1:00pm            GA URISA Program (Student Award).
1:00pm-1:30pm              Additional interviews; if needed
1:30pm-2:00pm              Cleanup and Exit Facility

There is no cost to attend this event and lunch will be provided.  If
your organization is interested in participating in the Job Fair please
let contact our Corporate Sponsor Chair, Ron Mulberry at
<mailto:corporatesponsor at gaurisa.org> corporatesponsor at gaurisa.org or
<mailto:ron at binarybus.com> ron at binarybus.com.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President,GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood,Inc.
 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers a range of GIS services and training. Please
visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more information
including a schedule of upcoming classes. GA URISA
<http://www.gaurisa.org/>  members can receive a 10% discount on
instructor led training.