shrug-l: Geocoded Streets

Thomas, Jim jim_thomas at golder.com
Fri May 2 08:50:17 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Thanks for the response on my geocoded streets inquiry.  It appears
TeleAtlas and/or Navstreets by Navteq is the best available, however,
I've been unable to find ANYONE besides ESRI and MapInfo that resells
the TA or NT products.  Has anyone purchased these data for your
operations?

I'm also concerned about licensing as the use will be for both desktop
and enterprise use.  Any suggestions?

________________________________

Jim Thomas | GIS Analyst | Golder Associates Inc.
9428 Baymeadows Road, Suite 400, Jacksonville, Florida, USA 32256
T: +1 (904) 363-3430 | F: +1 (904) 363-3445 | E: jim_thomas at golder.com
<mailto:jim_thomas at golder.com>  | www.golder.com
<http://www.golder.com/>

This email transmission is confidential and may contain proprietary
information for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. Any use,
distribution or copying of this transmission, other than by the intended
recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Electronic
media is susceptible to unauthorized modification, deterioration, and
incompatibility. Accordingly, the electronic media version of any work
product may not be relied upon.