shrug-l: USPS CASS certified address correction software

Yasar Korkmaz Yasar.Korkmaz at citizensfla.com
Mon Nov 3 11:25:35 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if anyone had used/uses a CASS certified address
correction software and could share their thoughts on the available
software packages of this kind. I have not used them before and did a
little research online but I think it is most useful to hear from
experienced people when it comes to software.

Thanks a lot,

Yasar Korkmaz

GIS Manager

Citizens Property Insurance Corporation

2101 Maryland Circle, Tallahassee FL, 32303

Office : (850) 521-8315  |  Cell : (850) 519-6800

E-mail : Yasar.Korkmaz at citizensfla.com