shrug-l: DBF to CSV - follow

Bret Whiteley bretwhiteley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:55:06 EST 2008

Shuggers,

Thanks to everyone that has responded thus far.  It is possible to export
and table to a CSV in ArcMAP from the option within the attrbute table.  You
have to specify .txt as the type and then manually enter.csv after the name
- this is simple and works well.  What I need is to be able to call this
function through model-builder.  I have tried the usually suspects of *table
to table* and *copy rows, *but neither of these have the option to save to
txt.  If absolutly needed, I could convert this table back to a GRID, but
would rather not have the extra steps.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bret.