shrug-l: HP Design Jet T1100PS

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Nov 10 08:42:13 EST 2008

We have several clients using the T1100 series. These are mostly tax
assessor offices and are printing parcel data along with aerials. They
have had good success with them. They print fast and with a good
quality. Most have used these to replace their aging blueline machines.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>