shrug-l: Coordinate Display in AGS 9.3

Sandell, Keith M. sandell.keith at mail.dc.state.fl.us
Tue Nov 18 16:04:43 EST 2008

Perhaps I should mention what this does. It converts, for display
purposes, the coordinates from meters to Decimal Degrees; in my case.

Maybe now someone will find this useful.

Keith Sandell

Correctional Services Assistant Consultant

Florida Department of Corrections

Phone: (850) 410-3045

Fax: (850) 487-4427