shrug-l: ArcGIS Classes in December

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Nov 24 08:36:01 EST 2008

Keck & Wood is holding a series of ArcGIS desktop classes in December.
This includes ESRI's new ArcGIS Desktop I, II, and III classes for 9.3.
The Classes will be held at our office in Duluth, Ga located just off
Interstate 85 behind Gwinnett Place Mall.  Information for each class is
below. Discounts are available for those that sign up for more than one
class and for organizations that send more than one student.

ArcGIS Desktop I: Getting to Know GIS