shrug-l: ArcGIS Classes in Sept.

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Sep 2 11:03:25 EDT 2008

Keck & Wood has scheduled a series of ArcGIS Desktop classes for the end
of September at our Corporate office in Duluth, Georgia. The series
includes ArcGIS Desktop I: Getting to Know GIS, ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools
& Functionality; and ArcGIS Desktop III: Workflows & Analysis.  These
classes have replaced ESRI's Introduction to ArcGIS I and II classes and
feature many enhancements based on student feedback.

Many organizations and states accept these class as PDH and CEU credits
including the GISCI and ASFPM.  Discounts are available for those that
register for multiple classes or organizations that send two or more
students. Contact me for more information or to register.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>