shrug-l: old Sunshine Skyway?

Tim Spivey tim.spivey at tiftcounty.org
Mon Sep 22 08:32:12 EDT 2008

Christy -

Is there any way you could forward photos of the old bridge? In 1969, I worked on the construction of the second "old" span - the one later hit by the freighter. I went to college at Fla Presbyterian (now Eckerd) College, located at the north end of the Skyway.

Haven't seen the bridge in decades, just some photos of the new bridge.

Thanks,
Tim