shrug-l: Georgia Aerials

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Apr 2 15:10:57 EDT 2009

I would look to the GA GIS Clearinghouse. It has some aerial photography you can download though most of it is either NAIP or DOQQ's. Most Counties charge a fee to get copies of their aerials. Here is the link to the clearinghouse: https://data.georgiaspatial.org/index.asp

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.