shrug-l: Census Data and using it

C. Henry Depew sisu26 at nettally.com
Wed Apr 22 09:34:49 EDT 2009

Greetings!
     One approach is to go to the social/economic
data files and extract by record ID number for
those records that fall within your geographic
parameters.  Each record has a lat/long
designation that can be used to "locate" the
record inside the appropriate census geographic
polygon.  This is not a "fast" method, but it works.

C. Henry Depew