shrug-l: Simple PLSS

Sandell, Keith M. sandell.keith at mail.dc.state.fl.us
Thu Apr 23 14:11:01 EDT 2009

Hey Shruggers,

While back ya'll helped me locate the Section, Township and Ranges for
Florida, which was great; I got them from FGDL. But now I am in need of
the same, but a more simple representation, i.e. a version that lacks
the water features, etc. for cartographic purposes. My user wants the
STRs to be visible in the map, but does not want to see the reliefs for
water features.

Essentially I am looking for a version or a way to make (preferably
easily, if at all possible) a version that looks similar to the Florida
Quad Map; just the full squares.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks/

Keith Sandell, MBA

Correctional Services Assistant Consultant

Bureau of Probation and Parole Field Services

Office of Community Corrections

Florida Department of Corrections

2601 Blairstone Road

Tallahassee, Florida 32399

Phone: (850) 410-3045

Fax: (850) 487-4427

This electronic message may contain protected health record/care
information intended for addressee(s) only. Unauthorized release or
disclosure may violate state and/or federal laws.