shrug-l: Thanks to all!

Scott Warner swarner at gulfcounty-fl.gov
Wed Aug 12 16:57:51 EDT 2009

Hello All-

After a few blows with a sledge hammer, 5 printerheads and almost a half a
roll of paper later the plotters quality is returning to normal.  I think
it's the old printheads that was causing my printer to go nuts this morning.
I also agree with several of you that it's probably due for a tune
up/maintenance since I don't believe it's ever been serviced since 2001. Now
I just need to figure out how to move Tally 2 hours closer to Port St. Joe
to get this serviced.  Or does anyone know of someone that can tune up an HP
plotter in Panama City?

Thank you-
Scott

Gulf County Board of County Commissioners

Scott Warner- GIS Director

1000 Cecil G. Costin, Sr. Blvd Room 311

Port St. Joe, Florida 32456

Office: (850) 229-6145

Fax: (866) 402-1692

NEW Email: swarner at gulfcounty-fl.gov

Gulf County B.O.C.C.'s Official Website Address

has changed to www.gulfcounty-fl.gov <http://www.gulfcounty-fl.gov/>

You can still access the GIS Interactive website from this address

"Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want
your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not
send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by
telephone or in writing."