shrug-l: ArcGIS Desktop II and III classes next week

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Dec 9 14:17:16 EST 2009

Hey Everyone,

I am holding  ArcGIS Desktop II and III classes next week at our office
in Duluth GA. If you know of anyone interested please pass this
information along to them.  Here are the particulars:

ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools & Functionality

Dec 14-16

Keck & Wood Corporate Office in Duluth GA near Gwinnett Place Mall

$1,325.00 per student (Discounts available to GITA and GA URISA members
as well as for those that sign up for multiple classes or organizations
that send multiple students.)

ArcGIS Desktop III: Analysis & Workflows

Dec 17-18

Keck & Wood Corporate Office in Duluth GA near Gwinnett Place Mall

$850.00 per student (Discounts available to GITA and GA URISA members as
well as for those that sign up for multiple classes or organizations
that send multiple students.)

 ArcGIS II & III Bundle - $1,850.00

Contact me if you would like to register or if you have any questions.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>