shrug-l: Seats still open for ArcGIS Desktop & SQL Server Classes in July

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Jul 8 08:24:14 EDT 2009

We still have a few seats available for our ArcGIS Desktop and Microsoft
SQL Server Administration class scheduled this month. These include the
ESRI developed ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools & Functionality class for
beginner to intermediate users of the ArcGIS Desktop Software suite,
Keck & Wood's newly updated Using AutoCAD Data in ArcGIS and the five
day comprehensive SQL Server Administration class. The classes are being
held at our Corporate Office in Duluth, Georgia. These classes can be
used as education points to get or maintain the GISP certification from
the GISCI <http://www.gisci.org/> .

ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools and Functionality
<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/ArcGIS%20Desktop%20II.pdf>  - July
20-22

Using AutoCAD Data in ArcGIS
<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/Using%20AutoCAD%20Data%20in%20ArcGIS.
pdf>   - includes new lesson on how to export from GIS to an AutoCAD
Drawing - July 23-24

SQL Server Administration
<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/SQL%20Server%20Admin.pdf>  - July
27-31

Seats are limited to eight students per class on a first come first
serve basis.  Discounts are available for URISA or SAMSOG members as
well as organizations that send two or more students. Bundled class
discounts are also available. To register or for more information please
feel free to contact me.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor