shrug-l: Waste Water Treatment Plant Locations

DeAndrae Spradley dredale7 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 16:40:35 EDT 2009

Bret,

The regional planning councils are working on the Statewide Regional Evacuation Study (SRES). One of the requirements of the SRES was for them to map critical facilities in their individual counties. As such, contact the regional planning council that contains the county of interest for the data.  I'm not sure if the data is available to the public yet, but I know that the facilities have already been mapped. I hope this helps.

DeAndrae Spradley