shrug-l: GIS Training at FSU (great opportunity to learn GIS for all levels)

Jeannette_Sanders at doh.state.fl.us Jeannette_Sanders at doh.state.fl.us
Fri Jun 26 09:10:09 EDT 2009

Dear Dr. Sanders,

If you could spread the word about the GIS training to be held at FSU,
I'd really appreciate it.

There is a GIS class scheduled to be held from July 29th-31st, 2009 at
the Betty Easley computer lab at Florida State University. You can learn
more about the training at
http://learningforlife.fsu.edu/cpd/courseSchedule.cfm?cid=3&pid=76&s_mst
r_seq_num=9097
<BLOCKED::http://learningforlife.fsu.edu/cpd/courseSchedule.cfm?cid=3&pi
d=76&s_mstr_seq_num=9097>

The government rate is $995 per person. They will need a minimum of 5
registrations to hold the class. Right now, there are only two
individuals, including myself, registered for the class. As you can read
below, the last class was cancelled because they didn't have enough
people.

If you or others have any questions, you can contact Amanda at
ajsmith at campus.fsu.edu <BLOCKED::mailto:ajsmith at campus.fsu.edu>

Thank you for your help

Myung

**************************