shrug-l: GPS-Denied Geolocation and Navigation

Hancock, Eric Eric.Hancock at dep.state.fl.us
Fri May 8 14:44:45 EDT 2009

Keith,

This technology is call APRS (Automatic Position Reporting System). I've seen
several small scale radio/gps receivers made by Motorola for this.  I'm sure
there are other solutions out there as well. I've built a few OpenTracker+
radio modems from kit to do this as well, but this is more of a hobby
(Hamradio) then a commercial thing.

Eric Hancock

FDEP OTIS/GIS