shrug-l: Sidewalk Survey

Michael Berzinis idaeus at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 15:27:11 EDT 2009

JT,

I might use attribution (even features) from existing streets as starting point. This will standardize naming, save time. Also, put some accounting fields in such as surveyor name, qa/qc'd, GPS time date stamp to mention some. I recommend an initial data collection to take copious notes, think of additional data to get while there, refine workflow, then come back and refine your data model & process before continuing with full effort.

Cheers,

 Mike Berzinis