shrug-l: opening outsiders' MXDs

April Herrett htstech at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 7 11:50:29 EDT 2009

Shereen,

Another idea might be available RAM. Could be the fact that your machine
doesn't have the capacity to open that particular large .mxd . May try
closing all other apps before opening..    Try checking the file size
compared to others you have opened..

April Herrett

Ongoing GIS Student/ IT Consultant

  _____