shrug-l: .dwgs/.dxf

Hunter, Ginny hunter_g at srwmd.state.fl.us
Wed Sep 30 12:30:50 EDT 2009

Fellow SHRUG members,

  I would like to thank everyone for your responses regarding my survey data issue.  I am an 'old' ArcInfo Unix workstation command line veteran (10 years worth)  and was pleased to get email from many of you with 'work around'/'more than one way to skin a cat' ways to get the job done!  I currently work in ArcMap 9.3.1 in what I call the gooey method/environment in which there are several ways, again, to do a process.

  Chris Moore, thank you for the thought regarding copying a projection file to that folder and naming it the same as the cad file (.prj)

   David Kelly - You are always a help.

  Tripp - I think I will email the CAD person for the surveyor a link to your web page you sent.  I found it very informative and I am sure Scott will as well.

Again, Thank you to All,

Ginny

Virginia (Ginny) Hunter
GIS Analyst I (LA&M)
Suwannee River Water Management
Live Oak, FL  32060
1-800-362-1001 ext. 3140
1-800-226-1066 (In Florida)

All E-mail sent to and from this address may be public records. The Suwannee River Water Management District does not allow use of the District E-mail system and other equipment for non-business related purposes.