shrug-l: is out of the office.

Barbara.Lenczewski at dca.state.fl.us Barbara.Lenczewski at dca.state.fl.us
Thu Apr 1 16:00:36 EDT 2010

I will be out of the office starting  04/01/2010 and will not return until
04/04/2010.

We are committed to maintaining the highest level of service and we value your feedback. Please complete our  Customer Service Survey . If you require direct assistance or a response, please  visit our Contact Page .

Florida has a broad public records law and all correspondence, including email addresses, may be subject to disclosure.