shrug-l: New Plotter

Matthew.Muller at dca.state.fl.us Matthew.Muller at dca.state.fl.us
Mon Apr 12 10:33:09 EDT 2010

DCA is looking into purchasing a new plotter. Does any one have any
recommendations or even models to avoid? Budget at this time is unclear
but I am assuming it will be no more than $5,000.

Thanks,
matthew

Matthew Muller
Community Planner
Department of Community Affairs
Ph: (850) 922-1789
Fx: (850) 488-3309
2555 Shumard Oak Boulevard
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2100

We are committed to maintaining the highest level of service and we value your feedback. Please complete our  Customer Service Survey . If you require direct assistance or a response, please  visit our Contact Page .

Florida has a broad public records law and all correspondence, including email addresses, may be subject to disclosure.