shrug-l: GIS Use Survey Results - Webinar Friday, Dec 10 1:30 PM Eastern

Butgereit, Richard Richard.Butgereit at em.myflorida.com
Mon Dec 6 10:33:15 EST 2010

Back in early October, the volunteer steering committee for statewide
GIS coordination released a GIS Use Survey (details on the survey are
below). We are happy to report that nearly 200 individuals have taken
the survey, representing a broad range of GIS users within the state.

At the SHRUG workshop, we briefed on the results of the survey, and now
Martin Roche has volunteered to host a webinar for those who weren't
able to join us at SHRUG.

If you are interested, please join us for this webinar to review the
results of the survey --

Topic: FL GIS Use Survey Results
Date: Friday, December 10, 2010
Time: 1:30 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)

To register for this meeting
1. Go to
https://geoplanningservices.webex.com/geoplanningservices/j.php?ED=14422
7607&RG=1&UID=1154796627&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. Register for the meeting.

Once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation
email with instructions for joining the meeting.

The survey is still open for input, if your organization hasn't yet
contributed -- http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FL-GIS-Coordination-Survey.

Thanks,
Martin Roche, CEcD, GISP

President/CEO