shrug-l: Question regarding transmission lines / utilities

bubba hotep campbell_c_e at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:28:51 EST 2010

Hello All,
I'm looking to update utilities data (sites/corridors) statewide as part of a wider assessment of at-risk facilities. Are you aware of anyone else who's already developed or is currently developing the same?
It has been difficult to obtain current data from DHS or the utility companies themselves, even though I'm only interested in a spatial footprint, not sensitive info. My best alternative seems to be the updated WMD land use/cover files, despite the drawback of relying on photo-interpretation alone.
Thanks in advance,

campbell_c_e at hotmail.com