shrug-l: PMP Exam Prep Class

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Jan 20 10:01:24 EST 2010

Hey Fellow SHRUGers,

I have been expanding our training services to include new classes, new
class delivery formats, and new topics. One of the new areas we are
offering training in now is Project Management. This includes a PMP exam
prep class. The PMP certification is to project management professionals
what the GISP is to GIS folks or the AICP is for planners.

We are holding a PMP exam prep class next week at our office in Duluth
Georgia. It is a weeklong class that included a pass guarantee.  Here is