shrug-l: Clarification: Looking for Examples of How GIS saves $$

Halverstadt, Heather heather.halverstadt at brevardcounty.us
Thu Jan 21 10:23:47 EST 2010

Hey, SHRUGgies, I think that I should clarify my request. Brevard County
has four departments that have GIS staff-

911 Administration

Planning

Natural Resources

Utilities

We also have a few users here and there. So those of you who use GIS in
Public Works, Road and Bridge, Traffic Engineering, and anything else,
we would also love to hear how much money you save by having GIS (as
opposed to not having GIS) and how you use GIS in those departments!

Thanks again,

Heather Halverstadt

GIS Analyst III

Brevard County Board of County Commissioners

911 Administration

Government Center C-201

2725 Judge Fran Jamison Way

Viera, FL 32940-6602