shrug-l: Dynamic Text

Thomas, Jim jim_thomas at golder.com
Thu Jul 29 16:58:33 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have a question regarding dynamic text functions in ArcMap.  I can use dynamic text tags to pull from the Map Document Properties (Title, Summary, Path, Date, etc), but I want to create text in a dialog that holds additional information such as Revision or Project Number and assign that text to elements in my layout.    How do I do that?

Thanks.
Jim Thomas, GISP | GIS Analyst | Golder Associates Inc.
9428 Baymeadows Road, Suite 400, Jacksonville, Florida, USA 32256
T: +1 (904) 363-3430 | F: +1 (904) 363-3445 | E: jim_thomas at golder.com<mailto:jim_thomas at golder.com> | www.golder.com<http://www.golder.com/>

Work Safe, Home Safe

This email transmission is confidential and may contain proprietary information for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. Any use, distribution or copying of this transmission, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Electronic media is susceptible to unauthorized modification, deterioration, and incompatibility. Accordingly, the electronic media version of any work product may not be relied upon.