shrug-l: Upcoming training classes

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Jun 9 11:55:17 EDT 2010

Here is a list of upcoming training classes we are offering.  This
includes some we are providing as part of the SHRUG GIS workshop in
November.  For more information visit our website at www.keckwood.com.

June

PMP Exam Prep <http://www.keckwood.com/files/PM/PMP_5day_examprep.pdf>
- June 21-25, 2010 - Duluth Georgia

ArcGIS Desktop I: Getting to Know GIS
<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/ArcGIS%20Desktop%20I.pdf>  - June
28-29, 2010 - Duluth Georgia - Confirmed with only 4 seats left

ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools & Functionality
<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/ArcGIS%20Desktop%20II.pdf>  - June
30-July 2, 2010 - Duluth Georgia

July

ArcGIS Server Basics: Installation, Services & Tweaks
<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/ArcGIS%20Server%20Basics.pdf>  - July
15-16, 2010 - Duluth Georgia:

ArcGIS Desktop III: Analysis & Workflows
<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/ArcGIS%20Desktop%20III.pdf>  - July
27-28, 2010 - Duluth Georgia

PMP Exam Prep <http://www.keckwood.com/files/PM/PMP_5day_examprep.pdf>
- July 19-23, 2010 - Duluth Georgia

November**

ArcGIS Desktop I: Getting to Know GIS
<http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop10/trainingcourse2.aspx>  - Nov 15-16
- SHRUG Workshop Class, Tallahassee, Florida

ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools & Functionality
<http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop10/trainingcourse3.aspx>  - Nov 15-16
& 19 - SHRUG Workshop Class, Tallahassee, Florida

ArcGIS Server Basics: Installation, Services & Tweaks
<http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop10/trainingcourse4.aspx>  - Nov 15-16
- SHRUG Workshop Class, Tallahassee, Florida

Using <http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/ArcGIS%20Server%20Basics.pdf>
AutoCAD Data in ArcGIS - Nov 15-16 - SHRUG Workshop Class, Tallahassee,
Florida

** November classes are being offered as part of the Seven Hills
Regional Users Group GIS Workshop (SHRUG) in Tallahassee, Florida.
Students are not required to attend the workshop or be a member of SHRUG
to attend one of the classes listed above. Registrations for the
November classes must be done through the SHRUG GIS Workshop Website.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer