shrug-l: Golf Course Database

C. Henry Depew sisu26 at nettally.com
Tue Jun 22 13:07:58 EDT 2010

Greetings!
     I built a data base of golf courses (public and private) as
potential landing sites for helos.  I have not idea if it is still
available at DEM.      The idea was for logistics staging areas in
places were airports were not available.  A fairway makes a great landing site.
     I was not concerned about the greens, tees, or the like.  Just
the open fairways.
C. Henry Depew
DCA/DEM/GIS Unit (retired)