shrug-l: ArcGIS Desktop II & III classes - 30% off

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Mar 22 15:22:24 EDT 2010

Hey Guys,

There are some seats open in the ArcGIS Desktop II and III classes I
will be teaching in April at our new office and training center in
Duluth Georgia.  The ArcGIS Desktop II class will be held on April 5 -
7. The ArcGIS Desktop II class is April 8-9. These are the official
classes developed by ESRI.

To help break in our new training center, we are offering a 30% discount
off these classes. I know budgets are tight so hopefully this discount
will help some. If you are interested in more information please visit
our website at www.keckwood.com or contact me.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor