shrug-l: ArcGIS Desktop classes in April

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Mar 31 10:29:57 EDT 2010

Hello,

We still have a few seats open in the ArcGIS Desktop II & III classes we
are holding the week of April 5-9 at Keck & Wood's new Corporate Office
and Training Center located in Duluth Georgia.  In honor of our new
facility, we are offering a 30% discount off our normal low prices.

ArcGIS Desktop II is a  three-day official ESRI course that teaches the
range of functionality available in the ArcGIS desktop software such as
ArcView, ArcEditor and ArcInfo. It exposes students to the essential
tools for visualizing, creating, managing, and analyzing geographic
data. This hands-on course uses exercises to emphasize practice with
ArcMap and ArcCatalog (the primary applications included with ArcGIS
Desktop software) to perform common GIS tasks and workflows. The tools
for creating and managing geographic data, displaying data on maps in
different ways, and combining and analyzing data to discover patterns
and relationships are highlighted, and students learn how ArcGIS Desktop
provides a complete GIS software solution. By the end of the course,
students will be prepared to start working with the software on their
own.

Cost: Our price $1,325.00 per student - $927.00 per student with 30% New
Office Discount

ArcGIS Desktop III is a  two-day ESRI developed course that builds on
the skills and knowledge taught in ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools and
Functionality.  It shows students how to apply ArcGIS tools in a
workflow context with a focus on working with data stored in a
geodatabase and performing geoprocessing and analysis. In the course
exercises, students organize and edit data stored in a geodatabase,
prepare data for analysis, create and edit geoprocessing models using
ModelBuilder, and work through a challenging analysis project.

Cost: Our price $850.00 per student - ESRI Price $980.00 - $595.00 per
student with 30% New Office Discount

If you sign up for both we will give you an additional $50 off the total
cost of both classes on top of the 30% discount.

Instructor: Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Tripp has over 20 years of Surveying, Mapping and GIS related
experience. He is an ESRI Authorized Instructor, Microsoft Certified
Professional, Certified Floodplain Manager, and GIS Certified
Professional. Tripp has been an ESRI software user for over 10 years and
is familiar with ArcView GIS, ArcGIS Desktop, and ArcGIS Server. He has
also used AutoCAD, Autodesk Map 3D, and Microstation and is considered
an expert in integrating CAD and GIS data. Tripp is the current
Immediate Past President for Georgia URISA and serves on the GITA
Southeast Chapter Board and the GISP Application Review Committee.

"Tripp Corbin is a Great Instructor! He is very knowledgeable of the
material and he presented it on a level so you can understand it. He
made sure we understood all of the exercises that we completed by
answering our questions and the questions that he had for us." - Jeri
Anderson - Environmental Health Technician - ATSDR/CDC

"Tripp Corbin is a terrific instructor.  He answers questions without
making students feel dumb for asking them.  He does a great job making
the course work come to life and really make sense." - Sarah Hesters -
IT Administrator - Southeast Alabama Regional Planning & Development
Commission

"Mr. Corbin is a great instructor for this course. He is able to break
down the lecture topics into manageable pieces of information and if
questions arise he is able to go further into clarification. His
knowledge is based in an array of specialties regarding surveying,
planning, and zoning and is able to apply real-life stories and GIS
methodologies relatable to me and my colleagues. Ultimately, Mr. Corbin
has indirectly provided me with new ideas on how to apply ArcGIS to my
specific field." - Angela Heitter - Sr. Urban Planner - City of Atlanta,
Bureau of Planning

You can visit our website at www.keckwood.com for more information and
to register.  You will also find a complete list of all the classes we
offer including Instructor led, CD/DVD-ROM based self paced courses, and
Instructor Guided Internet classes.

GIS Training Group

Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>

gistraining at keckwood.com